Digital marketing is a new concentration that is gaining a lot of traction and should be priority of most businesses. Forbes.com posted an article detailing the 5 most important digital marketing concerns.
- Mobile Considerations– Mobile transactions are growing every year. Consumers are finding it more convenient to purchase items mobile than from standard desktops/laptops. With this growing market, businesses need to make sure that their websites and ads are well suited for mobile devices .
- Organic Search– Organic search is all about optimizing your website with relevant information and keywords to your product/services so that you are ranked higher on search engines. Be careful when doing this though, Google and other search engines are very smart and will notice when a website is “keyword stuffing” with unneeded keywords and links.
- Content Marketing– Post items and articles that are relevant to your business. This will drive conversions for your website and draw in more visitors.
- Social Media Marketing– Social media is a good and free way to distribute your content and interact with customers. A strong social media presence can also build a stronger brand that will be reflected in other areas of your business.
- Nurturing Website Visitors & Email Marketing– Utilize email marketing to convert more website visitors into purchases. Website visitors are more inclined to make a purchase if there is a well timed email campaign.
For a more in depth look at the points above, check out the original article from Forbes here.